Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Begining; Introduction

Hello Reader,


I am not sure how much this (my blog) will help you. However if it does, I will be glad as well as fortunate.
The main reason of creating this blog is to help myself, to keep my all technical knowledge & data at one place.
During my years of troubleshooting Windows Servers (SETUP & PERFORMANCE) I have come across multiple issue and some of them are remarkable. I would like to preserve those. 
I would also like to share the knowledge to others as well. So that life/job can be little easier.
So if you are interested, I would love to hear back from you. Get me on: https://www.facebook.com/kuntal.k.basu 


cheers ..


yah, almost forgot ...

My name is Kuntal Bose.
I am from a Indian small town (village) where the pin code is 735101. Currently I am away from my home and I miss জলপাইগুড়ি। 


:)

2 comments:

  1. God speed dada... Good to know you have blogger in you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro.
    I have never expected a comment on my blog.
    Now I have at least one :)

    ReplyDelete